"Maiden City: the last collateral damage" Game Dev Diary #13 Alyson combat outfit & my Patreon page.

Hello, everyone!

This is Uirusu, and long time no see!

What you are seeing now is Alyson in her combat outfit.



This suit was specifically designed for her by the R&D department.

Her weapon of choice is AP-101Z, a submachine gun loaded with caseless ammunition.

There's more to say about this outfit but now I just want you to have a glance at it. 

Anyway, you wil learn more in the game.

Today, I have another thing that also deserved to be mentioned.

Yes, I have a patreon page now!

https://www.patreon.com/TrueUirusu   <-- Check it out!

If you would show your support, I will be very grateful.

And you also get a shoutout in the credit scene of "Maiden City:TLCD"!!

Future diaries will still be posted at my original homepage like always.

My Patreon page will have the exact same ones.

That's it for today.

Thanks for your reading.

I'll see you next time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Maiden City: the last collateral damage" Game Dev Diary #10 Organization Intro - Iron Maidens

"Maiden City: the last collateral damage" 開發者日誌#1 開場白與遊戲概念

"Maiden City: the last collateral damage" 開發者日誌#10 組織介紹 - 鋼鐵處女