"Maiden City: the last collateral damage" Game Dev Diary #2 Character intro - Alyson Guard



"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, <<The Dark Knight Rises>>



Alyson:
The heir of Frost Guard, the biggest PMSC in the world.


U: Uirusu

A: Alyson



*intro music*
U:Hello, Uirusu here!
U:Today we have Ms.Guard here with us!
U:How are you doing today, Ms.Guard?
A:Oh!I've never been so excited in my life! 
Thank you for inviting me to come to your 
show, Uirusu.  And please, call me Alyson. 





U:Such passion! Looks like we are going to 

   have a good time! We are gald to have you 
   too, Alyson.
U:So, tell me Alyson.  That cute outfit you're 
    wearing, that's standard Frost Guard uniform, 
    right?



A:Well, we have many types of uniforms, some are     
for formal events and some are for real combat       
Yeah, this is the standard uniform for commissioned 
officers.                                                                                



U:I see. One question. How do you like the 
     fact that people are wearing modified guard 
     uniform as a fashion trend?




A:Hmm, honestly, I think that's pretty great. 
I mean with all the anti-Frost Guard riots     
 occurring everyday, I'm personally happy   
 that at least the majority of people don't      
think of us as their enemy.                             





A:*sigh* I mean we work so hard to keep   
people safe, you know, I'm just...               



U:Yeah, I know that feel. But hey, have you 
   been to that new Maiden memorial? I heard 
   you worship the Maidnes a lot, don't you? 



A:You mean the Hex? Of course I have 
been there. In fact, I went there last   
week. That's why there was extra      
security around the perimeter of        
the Hex.                                                  







U:Yeah, I remember now. I got stuck in the 
    traffic for an whole hour! Hahaha!


A:Hahahaha. Ha...




U:Anyway, we gathered and analyzed some 
   questions from your fans. Looks like they 
   care most about your private life, especially
   your love life. Would you mind to share it 
   with your fans.

A:Please don't get me wrong, I would 
like to talk about it, but the thing is   
that I don't have one.                          








A:In fact, I never had one.

U:Really?





A:Yep, totally true.





U:Well, I'll be damned. Alyson Guard has 
    no love life.
U:But I bet there's something close enough 
    to call it affection, isn't it?



A:Maaaaybe? I don't knowww.



U:Come on, there's nothing to be embarassed of.







A:Okay, there's kind of that one guy
 that I'm...interested...                      




U:Does he also work for Frost Guard?





A:Yes, he does. Actually, we are 
in a special task force.                




U:Alright, we are on to something here! And
   what's his name?




A:Hmm, I think I better not say it since 
we are not in a relationship.                





U:Of coures. So, does he also feel that way?




A:I'm not sure. He's rather popular 
among co-workers, though.           


U:A ladies man I suppose?







A:Yeah, you could say that.



U:Talking about love, we have an unconfirmed 
    intelligence that you, Alyson, is starting a 
    campaign to support Universal Health Care Bill. 
    Can you confirm it?




A:Yeah, that's true!



U:So, it's confirmed! That's great, but I think 
   we all have the same question. As a maiden from
   the privileged community and the most privileged 
   family, what 's your interest in the Bill.
U:I mean, surely you don't need health care. You 
   even have your own medical team, right?


A:My interest? My interest is the well-being  
of all people in Maiden City, both common 
community and privileged community.        


U:I see. But what makes you think that way?




A:Uirusu, I believe most people already know   
that my mother passed away when I was        
little. The part they don't know is that there's   
that one woman who kept me company for a 
short period of my childhood.                            






A:She gave me the love I needed as a child,  
she kept me happy, she allowed me to see 
the world in a very different way,                    
the Maidens' way, but...                                    



U:But?





A:She left.



U:As demise?






A:No, no, she umm... she just left.


U:Then, will it be okay if we invite her to our show?


A:*sigh* Yeah, you can try. Before you ask, 
I'm sorry I can't help. There's nothing I     
can do.                                                          



                                       
A:There's no address, no phone number, or anything.


U:I see. We will try our best.
U:So, I guess that's it for today! Again, 
   thank you for coming, Alyson! And 
   thank you for watching!




A:Thank you for having me here, Uirusu.


U:We will see you next time! Bye!

*outro music*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Maiden City: the last collateral damage" Game Dev Diary #10 Organization Intro - Iron Maidens

"Maiden City: the last collateral damage" 開發者日誌#1 開場白與遊戲概念

"Maiden City: the last collateral damage" 開發者日誌#10 組織介紹 - 鋼鐵處女