Hey, soooo I moved!

Hey, this is Uirusu speaking in 2019.

Sorry for the long absence.

The following message is for whoever is still here in 2019.

First of all, thanks for sticking around and thanks for all your love.

I have moved most my contents to steam and Patreon.

Link for steam is right here.
And this is my steam creator's page.
Annnd this is my Patreon page. I appreciate your support.

The development of Maiden City: The Last Collateral Damage is almost at the end and I'm here to invite you to follow me to the new world, steam.

Because I am putting this world in temporary sleep until it is ready to wake it up again.

For the 1.5 years I was absent, many things happened.

Maiden City and I have both changed a lot. We will talk about that some point in the future.

I am leaving this new title art I made shortly after I left here. If you would come to steam with me, there would be some other stuffs for you to see.

Anyway, I am just here to extract all you guys with my MIA and fly you to the new world.

I am looking forward to see you all again there.

Uirusu, out!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Maiden City: the last collateral damage" Game Dev Diary #10 Organization Intro - Iron Maidens

"Maiden City: the last collateral damage" 開發者日誌#1 開場白與遊戲概念

"Maiden City: the last collateral damage" 開發者日誌#10 組織介紹 - 鋼鐵處女